The BSA has received the following documents from BEIS in relation to the NHS Test and Trace Programme.
- Press notice
- Infographic – the NHS Test & Trace process
- Guidance for employers and employees
- Please see page 15 for employer specific questions
- Latest lines from DHSC to make your own content here from 28.05
- Other HMG Covid-19 related materials are on the PHE campaign resource library
- This will include NHS Test & Trace marketing materials from 28.05
NHS Test & Trace is a large-scale, ambitious service which will allow people to check their symptoms, order a test, and help identify people they came into close, recent contact with, who may be most at risk of having caught the virus. The success of the service – and our ability to return to a more normal life – relies on a national effort with everyone playing their part and doing the right thing.
BEIS added: “We all have our part to play in ensuring our friends, family and colleagues understand what is required of them. We want to ensure that businesses can get back to some form of normality as soon as possible in a safe and supported way.”
Further to this, from Thursday 28th May the main DHSC Twitter handle @DHSCgovuk will be doing daily myth busting. So, if you have a question that you want answered you can tweet them and they will get back to you.